WarrenCare provides person centred care in the community of Sefton. We are currently recruiting care workers to work in:-
- Maghull, Formby, Crosby, Aintree, Netherton & Bootle Areas
- Southport, Ainsdale, Birkdale & Churchtown Areas
What we ask from you
- Passion and dedication – As most carers will tell you it’s more of a calling than a job
- Experience – Not the experience you imagine, life experience is just as important
- Sense of humour – After all laughing is the best medicine.
- Going the extra mile – You’ve got to be willing to make the perfect cuppa after all
- Flexibility – No two days are the same in the care world
- Openness to learn – With the life stories of others, every day is a school day.
We can teach you practical skills but it’s the personal qualities that make a difference.
What we do
WarrenCare provides person centred care in the community. We provide a service to vulnerable adults within their own homes supporting with –
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Medication support
- Domestic / shopping support
- Offering companionship and support with social outings.
This position does involve working weekdays and alternate weekends 3pm – 10pm.
£11.00 – £12.08 an hour
Must drive and have access to your own vehicle
What we can offer you
- Career development – It’s a career, not just a job, most of our senior staff have come up the ranks
- Supportive office team – Teamwork makes the dream work
- Employee engagement officer – A dedicated member of staff to support you, your happiness is our priority
- Ongoing training and Development – We want to see you shine
- Free uniform
- A referral bonus scheme – Recommend your friend and receive £250*! *Once 12-week probation period is complete
- Paid shadowing shifts – While you settle in
- 24/7 support – From our dedicated on-call team
We hope to help you start your rewarding career in care. We run inductions on a weekly basis so you can start as quickly as possible!
THERE’S NO JOB QUITE LIKE IT!
Please note that due a high volume female-only service user population and the intimate nature of associated role responsibilities, gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement for the majority of our care worker roles (which are available to female applicants only) as permitted under the Equality Act 2010.
Please note this is a community position travelling from home to home.APPLY NOW