We have a very experienced community outreach team and they are dedicated to providing support to parents of young people to help them remain within the family home. We work with many different family dynamics, including:
- Families subject to child protection plans
- support for families of children and young people with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- Young People with challenging behaviours
We currently support children and their families to sustain relationships with professionals in order to adhere to child protection plans. This can often be a challenging experience and we can support them through this process, and assist them to ensure that they adhere to the protection plan and any steps that may need to be taken to come off the plan and progress. We currently provide support to children who are in care and have supervised visits from their biological parents.
We also provide the opportunity for families to have short breaks within and away from the family home such as in the community and in other venues. We will support people on 1:1 or 2:1 bases depending upon their needs.
We also offer help and support with:
- Parenting skills,
- Assistance with personal care in the evening and in the morning
- Assistance for parents with taking their children to school or bringing them home safely
Our school collection service allows parents extra respite time or enables them to remain in full time employment.
All our staff are passionate about making a difference. They thrive on seeing young people achieve the outcomes and independence they deserve and strive for. Call our team to chat through how we might be able to assist you.
As a long established and highly reputed care service and a preferred supplier to a number of local authorities, we take seriously our responsibility to delivering a great support service. We always work discreetly and with confidentiality at the heart of what we do.
With many years of experience WarrenCare are able to offer professional and affordable childcare services. Our flexible and friendly babysitting service is accessible to all whether it be for a one off appointment or event or if you would prefer a more regular arrangement, we’re always on hand to help.
Examples of our service include:
- Wedding cover
- Holiday cover
- A short notice night out!
Additionally, we can also provide short respite breaks for families of children with complex needs using their funded community outreach hours – enabling parents to spend some quality time together or perhaps attend parent evenings with other children.
With robust vetting, clear policy and procedure and a committed and professional team you have peace of mind that your child is being looked after by people who understand their needs, with the extra security of knowing our staff are trained to deliver skilled care and support, your way.
This service provides support for young people making the transition from care, gradually preparing them for adulthood, by giving them the practical social and emotional skills and opportunities for a successful life. We would look to support young people in the following areas:
- Health and Wellbeing – Ensure that young people have access to appropriate health services i.e. signing up to a doctors surgery/dentist in the area
- Accommodation- Support young person to find or maintain suitable accommodation, as this is the cornerstone of staying safe and managing risks.
- Education, Training and employment- We would help the young person to strive to create opportunities to learn and develop new skills. We would provide ongoing support to help young people think about and plan for future educational and employment careers to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
- Financial support- Support the young person to access services which would ensure that they are in receipt of all the entitled and relevant benefits. Support the young person with budget planning, paying bills, etc.
- Involving the young person- It is essential to place the young person at the centre of the service planning and development in order to empower them, they should be able to have choice and control over the decisions made and make the odd mistake from time to time allowing them to learn from their actions.
We take great pride in the services we provide, we would love to talk to you about assistance and support we might be able to provide to you.
We are accredited and work with Sefton MBC to provide various support services and we can answer any questions you may have. Just give us a call!