WE ARE HIRING!!!!
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then apply now.
What we ask from you
- Passion and dedication – As most carers will tell you it’s more of a calling than a job
- Experience – Not the experience you imagine, life experience is just as important
- Sense of humour – After all laughing is the best medicine.
- Going the extra mile – You’ve got to be willing to make the perfect cuppa after all.
- Flexibility –No two days are the same in the care world.
- Openness to learn – With the life stories of others every day is a school day.
We can teach you practical skills but it’s the personal qualities that make a differenceAPPLY NOW
What we do
We provide person-centred care to vulnerable adults in the community of Bolton and Bury.
Why shouldn’t people continue to live in their own homes if they need support? That’s where we come in. We have created a team of dedicated care workers to support those in need. Our vision is to ensure no one struggles in their day-to-day life. Join our mission to care for those who once cared for us.
What we can offer you
- Career development – It’s a career, not just a job most of our senior staff have come up the ranks
- Supportive office team – Teamwork makes the dream work.
- Employee engagement officer – A dedicated member of staff to support you, your happiness is our priority
- Ongoing training and Development – We want to see you shine.
- DBS – cost of DBS is £52 -however, this will be refunded once you have completed your probation period
- A referral bonus scheme – Recommend your friend and receive £250*! *Once 12-week probation period is complete
- Paid shadowing shifts – While you settle in.
- 24/7 support – From our dedicated on-call team
We hope to help you start your rewarding career in care.
THERE’S NO JOB QUITE LIKE IT!
Please note this is a community position travelling from home to home.
Please note that due a high volume female-only service user population and the intimate nature of associated role responsibilities, gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement for the majority of our care worker roles (which are available to female applicants only) as permitted under the Equality Act 2010.APPLY NOW