WarrenCare Southport provides person centred care in the community of Southport.
If you are a naturally caring person and would like to make a difference to the lives of others apply now! You may have never considered becoming a Care Worker previously. As a Care Worker, you will make a real difference to the lives of the people we support as you provide high quality services that support each of our service users to achieve their potential.APPLY NOW
What we do
WarrenCare provides person centred care in the community. We provide a service to vulnerable adults within their own homes supporting with –
- Motivating service users to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Medication support
- Domestic / shopping support
- Offering companionship and support with social outings.
This position does involve working weekdays and alternate weekends.
£11.58 – £12.08 plus mileage
If successful you will receive full training.
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE OPTIMO CARE GROUP
- Competitive pay
- Free uniforms provided
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Officer to support YOUR wellbeing!
- Free online training and face-to-face interviews
- No experience or qualifications are needed!!
- Opportunities to further your career if you wish
- Alternative working weekends for a good work/ life balance
We run inductions and training on a weekly basis so you can start as quickly as possible!
If you feel you have what it takes to be a support worker, get in touch today. Our automated system allows you to book your own interview.
Please not – This is Support in the community position not a care home
We cannot offer sponsorship for overseas workers, you must currently live in the UK and have right to work to apply
Please note that due a high volume female-only service user population and the intimate nature of associated role responsibilities, gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement for the majority of our care worker roles (which are available to female applicants only) as permitted under the Equality Act 2010.APPLY NOW