We are hiring for Support Workers!!
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then apply now.
What we ask from you
- Passion and dedication – as most carers will tell you its more of a calling than a job.
- Sense of humour – After all, laughing is the best medicine.
- Going the extra mile – You’ve got to be willing to make the perfect cuppa!
- Flexibility – Our shifts are full time, 12 hours per shift, no two days are the same in the care world.
- Openness to learn – With the life stories of others, every day is a school day.
- Rates of pay – we offer £11 per hour, with enhancements for bank holidays and Christmas day.
- One base – We are not an agency or a Nursing Home, you will be based at one location.
What we do
We provide person centred care to vulnerable people in the their own homes.
Why shouldn’t people continue to live in their own homes if they need support? That’s where we come in. We have created a team of dedicated support workers to those who require our support. Our vision is to ensure nobody should struggle in their day to day life.
What we can offer you
- Career development – It’s a career, not just a job, most of our senior staff have worked up through the rank.
- Supportive team – Team work makes the dream work, someone is always on hand if you need anything.
- Employee engagement officer – A dedicated member of staff to support you, your happiness is our priority.
- Ongoing training and development – We want to see you shine, we provide all training.
- Free DBS – we ask for it, we pay for it.
- Paid shadowing shifts and training – While you settle in.
- 24/7 support – From our dedicated on call team.
We hope to help you start your rewarding career in care. There is no job quite like it.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Store discount