At WarrenCare we are looking to recruit two experienced Support Coordinators to work within our Specialist Support Services. We have provided Support and Supported Living Services since 2003. This is a specialist service tailored for individuals who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and high dependency needs, such as Autism, visual impairments and Epilepsy.
32 Hours per week- 4 days per week to be agreed 9am to 5pm- Salary £20,000
40 Hours per week- Monday to Friday 9am- £25,000
Based at our Bootle office office the successful candidate will coordinate the delivery of a safe and well-planned Support Services that is service user focused in the Liverpool and Sefton area.
You will produce staff rotas using a computer-based roster system, taking responsibility for ensuring that calls are covered in all instances as well as providing Support Workers with the necessary information relating to the service user to enable them to deliver the best service. You will proactively liaise with external agencies such as Hospitals, GPs and Social Services, as well as Service User’s family members and advocates, perform assessment and reviews.
You will manage a team of Support Workers, taking responsibility for dealing with performance issues, carrying out staff supervisions and appraisals. The role involves on-call responsibility and weekend work on a rota basis. A full drivers licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role along with good IT skills and ability to work within a fast paced environment to deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities: ·
- To cover all calls on our electronic rota system (Webroster) and ensure weekly rotas are completed in a timely manner.
- To follow up the initial contact between the Support Workers and Service User to evaluate the Support Plan and ongoing needs. ·To develop and maintain relationships with your service users and staff team.
- You will establish this by undertaking regular telephone assessments which monitoring the service user’s satisfaction and care worker performance. ·Effective communication with a wide range of individuals you will liaise with appropriate professionals, clients and the organisation’s management as required to improve support standards ·
- You will have a good understanding of the national minimum standards for care and a passion for delivering a high quality person centred service. ·If applicable maximise the capability of the electronic monitoring system with alerts assigned and managed in accordance with contract specific parameters.
- Participate in the branch On Call rota making full use of the electronic call monitoring system if applicable You must have exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- To maintain accurate written and computerised record keeping you will be required participate in an on-call rota ensuring 24-hour cover.
Suitable applicants will have previous domiciliary care or support experience and a minimum of 1 years’ experience coordinating a homecare desk.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and to have career with an established domiciliary care and support company. To be selected for this position you must be a car owner and driver.