We are recruiting across HUDDERSFIELD in Holmfirth, Meltham, New Mill, Brockholes, Honley, Scholes, Skelmanthorpe, Shelley, Shepley, Denby Dale, Clayton West, Kirkburton, Highburton, Golcar, Marsden, Slaithwaite, Linthwaite, Springwood, Aspley, Dalton, Lindley, Bradley, Deighton, Fartown, Almondbury and Crossland Moor!
You may have never considered becoming a Care Assistant previously.
Here are some facts that may be of interest to you:
- £10.25 per hour plus mileage
- You can choose shifts to suit your lifestyle- Maybe you are an early bird and would just like to work 6.30am to 10.30am or you’re a night owl and would prefer 7.30pm to 10.30pm or as many of our staff do, they choose to work all day 2,3 or 4 days per week. This can equate to full time hours with plenty of free time.
- Well planned runs in your local area
- We welcome weekend only workers
- Work between 10 and 48 hours per week
- No previous experience required
- You do not need to be a driver
Why Join the Optimo Care Group?
- Competitive Pay
- Free Uniforms provided
- Free DBS Checks
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Officer to support YOUR wellbeing!
- Free online training and video interviews
- No experience or qualifications needed!
- How YOU can help us
With over 600 active staff members, we’re able to continue to provide quality care to our service users and a welcoming, supportive environment for our teams.
Our goal is to continue to grow our services and we need YOUR help to do that. Now is a great time to get involved.
So what are you waiting for? Our recruitment process is swift, apply online and book your own online interview.