We are recruiting across ROTHERHAM in Thorpe Hesley, Scholes, Kimberworth, Greasborough, Wingfield, Kimberworth Park, Kimberworth, Bradgate, Eastwood, Herringthorpe, Town Centre, Moorgate and St Ann’s.
You may have never considered becoming a Care Assistant previously.
Here are some facts that may be of interest to you:
- £10 per hour plus mileage
- You can choose shifts to suit your lifestyle- Maybe you are an early bird and would just like to work 6.30am to 10.30am or you’re a night owl and would prefer 7.30pm to 10.30pm or as many of our staff do, they choose to work all day 2,3 or 4 days per week. This can equate to full time hours with plenty of free time.
- Well planned runs in your local area
- We welcome weekend only workers
- Work between 10 and 48 hours per week
- No previous experience required
- You do not need to be a driver
Why Join the Optimo Care Group?
- Competitive Pay
- Free Uniforms provided
- Free DBS Checks
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Officer to support YOUR wellbeing!
- Free online training and video interviews
- No experience or qualifications needed!
How YOU can help us
With over 600 active staff members, we’re able to continue to provide quality care to our service users and a welcoming, supportive environment for our teams.
Our goal is to continue to grow our services and we need YOUR help to do that. Now is a great time to get involved.
So what are you waiting for? Our recruitment process is swift, apply online and book your own online interview.