20 hours per week (days to be agreed)
£9.73 per hour
We are currently recruiting a part time Assessment and Reviewing Officer to be part of our Warrencare Team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in our assessment review process, ensuring that referral timescales for all new services and amendments to existing care packages are met as well as responsibility for compliance and targets within the service area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning assessments, reassessments and reviews for Service Users in line with organisation policies. Carrying out a thorough outcome based initial assessment of service user’s needs and formulate a care plan that is person centred and aims to promote independence and achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ensuring the service user is at the centre of the assessment process and significant others e.g. family members, social workers, occupational therapists, GPs are involved and consulted as required or requested by the service user and conducting and recording risk assessments in line with the organisation’s policies.
- You will be required to conduct ad hoc re-assessments in response to changes in service users needs and ensure that all medication risk assessments are in line with organisations policies and that it is very clearly documented in the Service User person centred plan what assistance they require.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for producing, maintaining and monitoring all associated reports and paperwork in line with company procedures and within a timely manner.
- You must have a working knowledge of all relevant policies and procedures and previous experience. Knowledge of working with and assessing the difference services types would be an advantage.
- A full drivers licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role along with good IT skills and ability to work within a fast paced environment to deadlines.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please read the full Job Description attached and complete the attached Internal Application Form. This should be returned no later than 7th February 2022.