History and experience
TLC Homecare have over 18 years + experience of providing and assessing for care. Whether you are looking for domestic help, personal care or a support service we can help you find the right answer.
With more than 250 staff, we deliver person-centred and bespoke services to more than 800 people per week across the Yorkshire area, including Barnsley, Rotherham and Huddersfield. We are proud to be preferred and accredited suppliers to:
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Kirklees Council
- Calderdale Council
- Sheffield City Council
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
We are regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission and we meet and exceed all of our regulated requirements. We always endeavour to provide you with a service that is of the highest quality. Your service will be designed to meet your individual needs and promote and support your rights, choices, independence and quality of life.
We have 5 local offices across Barnsley, Rotherham and Huddersfield which means we will always be just around the corner when you need us.
Put simply we will deliver the services you require, in the ways that you want, to support you to live as independently as possible.
Over the years TLC Homecare has expanded the services range to include:
- Services to older people
- Dementia support
- Younger adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours, mental health problems and physical disabilities
- Support and care within Extra Care housing schemes